I-Family พรีโม่ แฟมิลี่
[MF] PhotoScape 3.6.2 โปรแกรมแต่งภาพยอดนิยม ใช้งานง่าย เมนูภาษาไทย Box_by_zodclnrl
I-Family พรีโม่ แฟมิลี่
[MF] PhotoScape 3.6.2 โปรแกรมแต่งภาพยอดนิยม ใช้งานง่าย เมนูภาษาไทย Box_by_zodclnrl
I-Family พรีโม่ แฟมิลี่
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านค้นหาLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

[MF] PhotoScape 3.6.2 โปรแกรมแต่งภาพยอดนิยม ใช้งานง่าย เมนูภาษาไทย

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
AntiGoD
เริ่มเข้าแฟมมิลี่
เริ่มเข้าแฟมมิลี่

จำนวนข้อความ จำนวนข้อความ : 141
lคดิต :: IF:: lคดิต :: IF:: : 705
คะแนน ชื่อเสียง คะแนน ชื่อเสียง : 0
วันที่สมัคร : 25/12/2011

[MF] PhotoScape 3.6.2 โปรแกรมแต่งภาพยอดนิยม ใช้งานง่าย เมนูภาษาไทย Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: [MF] PhotoScape 3.6.2 โปรแกรมแต่งภาพยอดนิยม ใช้งานง่าย เมนูภาษาไทย   [MF] PhotoScape 3.6.2 โปรแกรมแต่งภาพยอดนิยม ใช้งานง่าย เมนูภาษาไทย I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:32 am

PhotoScape 3.6.2 โปรแกรมแต่งภาพยอดนิยม ใช้งานง่าย เป็นโปรแกรมสามัญประจำเครื่อง เหมาะสำหรับงานตกแต่งภาพแบบง่าย ๆ เมนูภาษาไทย

[MF] PhotoScape 3.6.2 โปรแกรมแต่งภาพยอดนิยม ใช้งานง่าย เมนูภาษาไทย Uk0hvh

PhotoScape is a simple graphics editor that might at first look short on features. There s no layer support , for instance. No clever selection tools , and no choice of colour models. It s extremely strong on the core photo editing basics , though , which means they re very easy to use.

There s one-click adjustment for brightness , contrast , sharpness , lighting and more , for instance. You can add a fancy frame to your photo by selecting it from a list. And text captions , speech bubbles and other objects can be added to the picture in seconds.

Cropping a photo is very straightforward. You re able to choose the size , aspect ratio and even shape of the cropped area beforehand , and can then adjust it manually to get the precise effect you need.

Resizing is just as simple , as by default the program maintains the aspect ratio of your photos. Just specify the new height or width of an image and the other will be changed proportionally.

There are some surprisingly powerful extras to be found here , too. An excellent batch editor will process a folder full of images in seconds , for instance. There s also a very capable animated GIF creator , a screen grab tool , lots of options for printing your images in a variety of layouts , and a whole lot more.

PhotoScape 3.6.2 ships with these new features/changes:

-Sorting bug of Folder list fixed.
-Upgraded default saving folders for Page , Combine and Animated GIF Tabs.
-Exif button on Editor Tab.
-Additional support for RAW files such as Samsung Raw File.
-Improved UI.
-Fixed minor bugs.

Download http://ilix.in/CrvE5

ขอแค่คำขอบคุณ^ ^
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1